How to Fix Canon iP2770 and MP287 error 5B00This is How to Fix Canon iP2770 and MP287 error 5B00 - Error 5B00 mean full waste ink. The solution is to do reset. Here is how to reset Canon iP2770 and MP287 printers
1. Service Mode iP2770 and MP287
- Plugged the power cord and the printer is off
- Press and hold RESUME button, then
- Press and hold POWER button, then release the RESUME button (the POWER button still pressed)
- Press the RESUME button 5 TIMES , then release the POWER button.
- The computer will detect new devices. This situation is called SERVICE MODE
- Press CANCEL and the printer ready to reset.
2. Reset Canon iP2770 and MP287
- Download Resetter iP2770 and MP287
- Prepare a paper in the printer Click the MAIN and printer will print one page, with the words
- Or you can follow This picture