Review about Resetter Canon MG5270
How to Reset Printer Canon MG5270 – ink absorber is almost full – is as follows :
- – Turn on the printer , it will display a description of ” The Ink Absorber is Almost Full ” on the monitor screen
- – To reset the printer must be Service Mode .
- – This the way to make service mode
- – Download Resetter Canon Service Tool v3400 (Download here) or at the end of this posting
- – Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button . Do not unplug the power cord .
- – Press and Hold the STOP / RESET and press the POWER button. So both buttons depressed position .
- – Remove the STOP / RESET but do not release the button powerd
- – In the circumstances the POWER button is still depressed , press the STOP / RESET 6 times .
- – Your computer will detect the new hardware . Ignore it .
The next step Exctract and Run Service Tool v3400 which was downloaded earlier .
- – In the clear ink counter absorber menu select Play then click SET to the right .
- – In the ink absorber counter menu select Play then click SET to the right .
- – Then click EEOPROM . then the printer will print one page .
- – Done .
- – Canon printer will return to normal .
And here you can download the driver from the external link